- Annapolis is the largest city in Maryland.
- More than 82 percent of the Annapolis work force has a high school diploma and 38.7 percent hold a college degree.
- No part of Maryland is more than a day trip from Annapolis.
- Annapolis is a thriving theatre community.
- Annapolis is home to the U.S. Naval Academy and St. John’s College.
- Annapolis served as the nation’s capital in 1783-1784.
- Annapolis has more surviving colonial buildings than any other city in the country.
- Annapolis is the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore of Maryland and is known as the Sailing Capital of the World.
- One of the main focal points in Annapolis is the Maryland State House which was built in 1779 and is the oldest capital building in the United States that has been in continuous use since its conception.
- Annapolis provides endless opportunities for yachting and water sports. The Annapolis Department of Recreation and Parks maintains more than 15 neighborhood parks on 96 acres, which hosts basketball courts, ball fields, tennis courts, playgrounds, and boating facilities.
Centrally located, rich in arts and history, educated workforce, a multitude of recreational activities, and a strong, stable economy—Annapolis, Maryland is not only an ideal place to call home but a perfect place to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams as well. And, fortunately, My Annapolis Office is here to help you get started.
My Annapolis Office is the ideal office space in Annapolis. Our unique workspace packages of office space, technology, services, and support offer a superior alternative to traditional office space. Our offices are fully furnished with multiple meeting room spaces available and our professional front desk personnel are available to meet any need. We supply you with all of the amenities of a large business park at a price that you can afford. Take advantage of our one month free trial period and see for yourself why our clients are proud to call My Annapolis Office their first choice for executive office space. To learn more, contact us at (410) 656-1600 or visit us on the web at myannapolisoffice.com.